BEDIN Shop Systems
BEDIN Shop Systems srl has more than 20 years experience in the development of software for Retail Stores with an innovation ability acknowledged at international level.
Since the very first graphical interfaces, it was clear that the right way to pursue was the most difficult one. There was a need of going beyond the old patterns and focusing on the real needs of users, who always aim at maximum result with the minimum effort. Users look for professional software which is at the same time intuitive and easy to use, in order to obtain a complete and reliable data. If this applies to any type of company, it is fundamental for shops.
The ongoing “Internet revolution” imposes even more radical vision changes.
As all changes in the technological scenario, also this phenomenon was promptly taken in deep consideration by BEDIN Shop Systems. Analysis, development and practice have led to the first SaaS solution for Points of Sale management which was entirely designed according to the new paradigm of the Cloud Computing.
- 1989 Next Shop¹, first Windows-based management system for Retail Stores
- 1989 First Microsoft Italian partner specialized in retail
- 2002 POS.net, first POS based on .NET technology
- 2007 White Paper together with Microsoft about SaaS in the retail automation
- 2007 Smart SIAF², first SaaS Smart Client based on SOA architecture, for Stores integration with HQ ERP
- 2008 Innovation Award from Confindutria
- 2010 aKite, first complete SaaS suite for Retail Stores designed for Cloud Computing
- 2011 National Award for Innovation
- 2012 Microsoft partner of the year finalist
- 2013 aKite in a 450 shops chain
¹ Next Shop have over 4.000 users and is still supported through Help Desk qualified services
² Smart SIAF is used by a bricolage/diy sector leader