Do you still manage your Stores with a
Cloud Computing* is the main IT innovation, but requires a new vision
aKite®, because the most direct link with your stores
is up in the Clouds
The ever increasing competition requires a growing focus on customer service and costs reduction.
To achieve these goals, we have adopted an innovative IT architecture that ensure better integration of sales with other corporate processes and facilitate cooperation with supply-chain partners and evolution through open standards. Cloud Computing assure also maximum energy and data processing efficiency.
We also simplified IT in the Retail stores in order to make it similar to utilities provisioning, available when necessary without any investments and just paying a fee for the actual usage.
Now, for a new shop opening or for the replacement of a faulty PC, the user simply needs to access a web page, log-in and start working in only 10 minutes!
aKite® is the last generation of software solutions for Retail Stores, available thanks to the most recent Internet evolutions, such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (Paas) and the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), all essential components in order to obtain maximum efficiency, flexibility, and scalability from Cloud Computing.
TO BETTER COMPETE, SIMPLIFY !
aKite® the first Cloud Computing application for Retail chains, simplifies IT with important advantages :
- No capital investments and no risks by activating a web service with a fee relative to the number of terminals, stores and functionalities;
- Start a new Store IT or replace a faulty POS immediately, without the need of specialized personnel;
- Integrate Stores with central systems and open the chain to co-operation with commercial partners;
- Promptly receive sales data from the shops around the country or even continents, with different languages, time zones, exchange rates, taxes and product assortments;
- Easily subscribe new and more sophisticated services, in response to the market evolution;
- Renew the subscription when really satisfied, motivating our improvement process.